[TxMt] syntax color schemes

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Sat Jan 8 10:20:33 UTC 2005

On 08-01-2005 03:26, Brian Lalor wrote:
> I'd like to play around a bit with an alternative light-on-dark color
> scheme for my bundles, but, in the same way that I can't draw a straight
> line with a ruler (but can appreciate architecture) I am completely
> inept at picking text colors that have high contrast and look good (but
> I know them when I see them).

I'm very much the same with that.
What I do mostly is either use the websafe colorpicker from OSX, or
copycat from vim, which has very clear colours...

There are two settings to use with vim if you want to get the right
colours, either put them in ~/.vimrc or enter them with the command mode
(enter using : )
	syntax on
	set background=dark

Jeroen.