[TxMt] syntax color schemes

Brian Lalor blalor at bravo5.org
Sat Jan 8 02:26:39 UTC 2005

I'd like to play around a bit with an alternative light-on-dark color
scheme for my bundles, but, in the same way that I can't draw a
straight line with a ruler (but can appreciate architecture) I am
completely inept at picking text colors that have high contrast and
look good (but I know them when I see them).

I know someone (or someones) whipped up a C bundle with a light-on-dark
scheme, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.  I thought I might start
by looking at that, but what might be better is if someone could point
me to a resource that had examples of high-contrast color schemes for
text highlighting. :-)

Anyone?

Thanks,

    __   ____