[TxMt] Key Bindings suggestion

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Jan 5 22:22:16 UTC 2005

On Jan 5, 2005, at 23:15, David Wooten wrote:

> I'm just wondering if there is a graphic interface for key bindings in
> the pipeline [...]

Yes -- basically everything should eventually be possible to do from
within TextMate, also things like creating (!= instantiation) new
templates etc.

It's just easier to do the non-GUI version first and see how things
work out. But I do know that the (perceived) value is lowered when one
has to edit text files, after all, that's why I did recordable macros
before apple scripting ;)