[TxMt] how do you close excess tabbed files?

Sune Foldager cryo at diku.dk
Tue Jan 4 17:27:19 UTC 2005

On 4. jan 2005, at 10:55, Sam Andrews wrote:
> as an example; for simple web projects, i will often want to work on
> either php files or template (.tpl) files. so when i open a file in a
> project tm should automagically assign it to my "php" or my "template"
> smart group.

Another possibility is to have different file types in different
directories. I usually do that anyway to keep things properly
separated.

Oh and... please take just a few seconds to not quote ALL of the email
you are replying to. It's highly confusing. Especially the 600
signatures left at the bottom.

--
Sune.
:: the Cottage of Lost Play.