[TxMt] Catching Error messages

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Mon Jan 3 11:15:01 UTC 2005

Hi,

I love the way TextMate allows me to catch errors from the output and
make them clickable, so that I can quickly correct them.
But I think this process can be improved even more with two requests:
- Allow for multi-line captures: (pdf)latex produces quite verbose
errormessages that almost always are on two lines. I haven't been able to
get TextMate to catch both lines and let me see it back in the overview.

- If TextMate could also jump to the place in the output where the error
was produced, it would be great, because context is often important in
finding the cause of the error and it's very hard to define regexps to
grasp all those things.

Thanks,
Jeroen.