[TxMt] new Java bundle

Lang Riley lang at langriley.com
Sun Jan 2 20:04:12 UTC 2005

Yes,  Brian asked to include my stuff, so I created a new bundle that
has his stuff and mine.  I didn't know who actually created the
original or I would have given Brian credit.  Good job Brian, I like
the syntax highlighting!  If Brian doesn't mind I will just let him
host the bundle as I prefer not to with my current hosting situation.
Thanks for your response.