[TxMt] new Java bundle

Lang Riley lang at langriley.com
Sun Jan 2 05:52:10 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I packed up all my java snippets and commands and integrated them with
the nice syntax and template stuff that already existed in the Java
bundle.

Attached you will find a tarred and gziped Java.tmbundle.  It adds a
truckload of capabilities.  Just slap it in one of the appropriate
directories that TextMate looks in for bundles and tar xvfz
Java.tmbundle.tar.gz, restart TextMate and fly!

Allan,

I would like to get this shipping with TextMate if you are interested.
  I think a lot of Java programmers would enjoy this stuff.

Lang Riley