[TxMt] Req: Compare docs-Diff

max at machinate.org max at machinate.org
Sat Feb 19 12:44:22 UTC 2005

I hadn't really thought of the possibilities for the contextual menu, I
really thought of it for choosing a list of snippets to insert after a
selection. If it could run commands as well, that would be very cool.

XML sounds like a good way of generating the list, I don't use it that much,
but couldn't each 'menu item' have 'input', 'output' and 'action' children
to define what it should do?

Would it be possible for you to make a menu that just had a list of snippets
at the moment, which could be further expanded in the future? I look forward
to any progress in this regard.

Keep up the great work,
Max