[TxMt] Re: Transmit 3

Developer Relations dev at yummysoftware.com
Fri Feb 18 12:09:32 UTC 2005

Thanks for your support, Eric and Chris ( I think... ;-) )

As Eric said, we're working on new things for Yummy right now. Things that Transmit doesn't
have and things that Transmit does have. Of the latter, DockSend is one of the simplest to
add and will be in the next update. Tabs will take a bit more work, but they will come and in
the meantime Yummy will have stuff they don't. And we won't be charging $18 to
upgrade.. ever.

Cheers,
Jason

> > Great!  Only a couple days after I bought a license for YummyFTP too.
> > :/
> > Transmit 3 looks amazing so far.  It looks like I'm going to be
> > upgrading
> > soon.
>
> As someone that has owned and used Yummy for a while now I can give you
> a little encouragement:
>
> 1. I think that most of the new features of  Transmit were already in
> Yummy! The only thing that jumps out as not is the tabs.
>
> 2. Yummy is being activly developed with betas put out so have no fears
> about it falling behind. It is a great product and also works with
> textmate. In fact I have both Yummy(local and remote) and Path Finder
> set so that if I hit Command-B it opens in texmate.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Eric C

Jason Downing
Yummy Software