[TxMt] b5 unmountable?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Feb 11 22:06:02 UTC 2005

On Feb 11, 2005, at 22:51, Eric Curtis wrote:

> curl: (18) transfer closed with 1438015 bytes remaining to read

You can use curl again with option “-C -” to resume the download.

> It seems like your host might be cutting out accidentally?

I just got it myself with 155 KB/s (and I'm an ocean away from my host)
so I think the problem is not with the host, but somewhere between my
host and your computer.

I've had ~600 downloads since this morning and only heard 3 people
having problems, so I do think the host is running fine :)

But here's a (rather crappy) mirror:
http://www.top-house.dk/~aae0030/TextMate_1.1b5.dmg