[TxMt] 1.1b4 File Chooser & HTML Output options

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Feb 3 12:30:12 UTC 2005

On Feb 1, 2005, at 17:17, Mats Persson wrote:

> 1.	The Search field in the File Chooser window should contain a number
> of options [...] I want to be able to just use 'str' to find the files
> that have "string" in them for example [...]

I'd prefer just to tweak the algorithm to detect when the user wants to
do substring searching (and give matches here a higher ranking in the
list) -- when this is mentioned in the release notes as done, feel free
to take it up again, if you still do not feel it's working for you.

> 2.	HTML Output Options [...] Is there any chance that we could have a
> few options there as well ? Such as [...]

I do have a few options in mind, but actually not the ones you mention.
Let's give this feature a few weeks to see how people use it, and if
there is a preference for what you request, then I'll re-consider :)