[TxMt] Line Up/Down for Arrow Keys?

Wayne Larsen wayne at larsen.st
Tue Feb 1 22:36:13 UTC 2005

On 1-Feb-05, at 3:46 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> I'll look into it -- it should use the standard key bindings, but
> unfortunately the way I currently pull off the thing about moving the
> selection in the inactive table view while the search string has
> focus, doesn't play well with the normal event system :/

Thanks.  It would be great if that could be extended throughout the
system -- for example navigation in the drawer (it is unfortunate that
OSX as a whole does not do this -- it does not work in Finder windows
for example).

On 1-Feb-05, at 4:24 PM, Sune Foldager wrote:

> Unless you are super skilled with a mouse, I would still expect
> pressing one key to be faster than moving further, grabbing mouse,
> moving cursor and clicking :-p.

Very true -- just a little exaggeration on my part to try to make my
request seem more important.... :)

Wayne