[TxMt] TextMate's Missing Snippets Palette

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Feb 1 22:07:11 UTC 2005

On Jan 31, 2005, at 16:05, Jon Raphaelson wrote:

> Actually, some sort of floating palette with all of the current
> languages stuff (commands, snippets, macros) would be handy.

Okay -- but I'd prefer not to spend any time on this before after 1.1.
And I'm btw changing my plans a little, so 1.1 will be in a few weeks,
and I'll just do 5-10 1.1.x releases instead of having 1.1 in beta for
half a year ;)

Hopefully no-one feels cheated that some of the stuff I've promised for
1.1 then will be 1.1.x instead.