[TxMt] pdfLaTeX, b4

Mr. Robert Ullrey robert_ullrey at mac.com
Tue Feb 1 15:18:05 UTC 2005

PdfLateX works great. I have the latest LaTeX distribution and
everything works as expected. I also had to delete my
'com.macromates.textmate.plist' though (have your serial number ready to
re-input).

Thanks Allan, this is a very nice addition to TextMate. I know LaTeX was
not the original intent of TextMate, but with so many of TextMates other
features, it is a great tool for writing.

Robert

Allan Odgaard wrote on [Tuesday, February 1, 2005 +0100]