[TxMt] Latest TM version activation delays

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Tue Dec 20 18:44:39 UTC 2005

On Tue, Dec 20, at 12:17 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 20/12/2005, at 19:08, Jeremy Wilkins wrote:
>
>> an option to turn this off would be extremely help for those of us
>> with projects on network shares [...]
>
> http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2005-August/005139.html

It *IS* a static project. About 100-200 files located on NFS. And I
am quite positive this is new behavior since the last release.

Alan, are previous dailies still available? I can only see the last
one. I gladly do back a version to verify that this is newly
introduced behavior (though it is SO annoying that I know I would
have noticed, as I work with that particular project every day).

Gerd