[TxMt] Latest TM version activation delays

Brad Choate brad at bradchoate.com
Tue Dec 20 17:53:01 UTC 2005

How many files are in your project?  If you have hundreds /
thousands, that would account for it.  Each time TM receives focus,
it rescans the directories associated with the project to find if it
needs to update the project file listing.  But that isn't anything
new with the latest build.

I removed several references to directories from my project that
contained files that I would never be editing in TM anyway.  That
"fixed" the issue for me.