[TxMt] Re: Webkit/Flash

Benjamin Jackson ben at incomumdesign.com
Sun Dec 18 19:58:31 UTC 2005

>> So, this was working perfectly, and then all of a sudden the
>> command started crashing TxMt. AFAIK I did nothing to make it start
>> crashing. Allan, any idea what might be up?
>
> No idea what would do that, other than a bug in WebKit :)
>
> Could you quote the first few lines of the stack dump?

dyld: /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/MacOS/TextMate Undefined
symbols:
OpenGL undefined reference to _gll_noop expected to be defined in
/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.dylib
OpenGL undefined reference to _gll_pkey expected to be defined in
/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.dylib

Looks like an X11 conflict. Found a fix in the following thread:

http://forums.macosxhints.com/showthread.php?p=115505

Thanks :D
Ben Jackson
Diretor de Desenvolvimento