[TxMt] Re: Another suggestion: open with TextMate

Freek Dijkstra freek at macfreek.nl
Fri Dec 9 21:33:58 UTC 2005

Ah,

Forgot another suggestion:
Force Open with TextMate
I often am editing files in a folder, with the folder opened in a
project tab. Sometimes a files has no extension (e.g. a configuration
file or a "README" or "CHANGES" file), and when I double click it (in
the project tab), TextEdit opens another editor, like TextEdit. I would
appreciate an item in the contextual menu when I right-click such a file
"Open With TextMate", which just opens it in TextMate, rather then in
the external editor.

Regards,
Freek

PS: Sorry about the double post just yet. Feel free to flame me, as long
you do that off-list ;-)