[TxMt] Suggestion for files panel..

Eric Coleman eric at aplosmedia.com
Thu Dec 8 21:33:10 UTC 2005

The thought was just that you don't need to differentiate between
different types of files.  I love sorting by name, but I don't like
when I have to scroll half way down the list to get to a folder
called "inc"

Would seem logical to it sorted by name, folders first. and I hope
that a future os x update includes this in Finder.

The " Folder" hack is fine, but causes some weird things in the
applications folder :)

-- Eric

--
Eric Coleman