[TxMt] Automagically figuring out tab size?

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Mon Dec 5 14:17:24 UTC 2005

+1 : methinks it smart to honour existing standards.

I usually work with invisibles on, which Just Works for me. The
invisibles settle very nicely into the background, but its obvious if
something's up.

actually Allan, how about setting invisibles on if the user's tab
settings are overridden? it'd get the point across, and as i
mentioned i think they're commendably unobtrusive ornaments

cheers,
David