[TxMt] Switch font with hotkey

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:19:46 UTC 2005

On Dec 4, 2005, at 4:46 AM, Andreas Wahlin wrote:

> I work in either 9 points monaco or 12 points anti-aliased monaco,
> is it possible to switch between these two with a simple hotkey?
> (also, to be really perfect, I'd like it to switch themes because I
> disable all bold and italics in my favourite themes because of 9
> points monaco, but they look good with 12 points and so ideally I
> should switch between two themes as well, I think this can be done
> but I'm not entirely sure how)
>
> Andreas

I know you can currently switch themes with a hotkey by making a
command that simply opens the .tmtheme file.
I'd like to see the ability to switch fonts like this, too.

Maybe have the font preference linked to a theme somehow. I wouldn't
want to have to use the font that the theme creator uses, but i'd
like to set my preferred font per theme.