[TxMt] Improving SymbolPopup for LaTeX?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Dec 4 07:57:22 UTC 2005

On 4/12/2005, at 8:52, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> So, does the preferences part support variable regexp substitutions
> also?
> Like ${1/^.+$/• $0/g} or something similar.

No, but technically I think it should be possible through a series of
regexp substitutions, although not as handy.

Especially for the Markdown headings and \(sub)*section I guess
recursive regexp substitutions would be nice -- maybe that's actually
not so off… I could probably add that to all format strings in TM.