[TxMt] Improving SymbolPopup for LaTeX?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Fri Dec 2 23:44:55 UTC 2005

On Dec 2, 2005, at 5:11 PM, Horst Gutmann wrote:

> Bingo :) I made a new Preferences' entry and set its scope to
> "text.latex meta.section" and it seems to work more or less :) Just
> some
> minor problems with the regexp as it seems :)

Did you make any changes to the regexp i posted? because it doesn't
work for me. Over here, I just changed the exisitng preferences entry
instead of creating a new one, and set its scope to "text.latex
meta.section".
i also tried to create a new preferences entry and put the info
there, but that didn't work either.
I mean, the sections and subsections are being shown, but it does not
seem that the symbolTransformation is being called, they are just
shown the usual way.

Haris