[TxMt] Theres a lot of beeping going on

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Aug 17 20:30:36 UTC 2005

On 17/08/2005, at 22.00, Jon Hart wrote:

> For some reason textmate likes to beep at me when Im editing some
> files.
> Not just once or twice, but every keypress.

Open Console.app -- the beep (almost) always means that TM wrote an
error message there.

> It beeps a whole lot when I open that particular file as well.

I'm 99% sure that something is wrong with the language grammar you
use. Most likely that it can't find an included grammar.

What language is this? Which version of TextMate? Are you using
bundles from the svn repository?