[TxMt] Issue tracker

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Aug 17 17:27:56 UTC 2005

I recently got an issue tracker:

    http://textmate.textbugz.com/default.php?pg=pgPublicEdit

Unfortunately it doesn't allow public inspection of cases, but if you
have minor annoyances with TM, feel free to submit it there as a case.

You don't need to submit stuff I've commented on in the past, and
you're still welcome to use this ML for requests/suggestions, if you
want me or others to comment on the idea.

Also, my roadmap looks something like this:
  3-5 or so more 1.1 betas, then release that as final
  1.2 which will rework the project stuff
  1.3 which will rework the core editor

I'm telling you this only so you know that you don't have to put a
zillion requests for changed project management or core editor
features -- that's 1.2 and 1.3 respectively (and I have a lot
planned) -- though I reserve the right to change my mind.

Kind regards Allan