[TxMt] Lost snippet

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Aug 8 01:03:07 UTC 2005

On 07/08/2005, at 11.49, Timothy Bates wrote:

> Imagine if there was a spotlight field in the customisation dialog,
> So you could type in "thingy" and get a list of all macros,
> commands, and
> snippets which matched thingy somewhere.

I assume “customisation dialog” is the bundle editor? :)

The idea is sane, though I'm not entirely sure how to visually make
it fit.

Maybe change the current filtering popup above the list to a/the
search field which just has a menu with some presets like: “Type:
Macro” etc. (so the current popup would be redundant).

In the same vein I'd also like to add back/forward buttons (like a
browser) to jump between items when editing, I find that I do this a
lot.