[TxMt] 'Save as absolute path' doesn't

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Apr 30 20:42:26 UTC 2005

On Apr 30, 2005, at 18:28, Erich Ocean wrote:

> When I open the Get Info window on a file, and deselect the "Save as
> absolute path" checkbox, then close the Get Info window and re-open
> it, the checkbox is checked again. Is this a known bug/feature? I'm
> trying to convert all my project references to relative so that I can
> move the project between different users on my machine.

I wasn't aware of this, but it seems to be a bug.

The problem seems to be, that if you have once made the path absolute,
it's sticky.

Normally, non-absolute is the default.

I don't know how complex your project is, but probably the easiest to
do (while this bug exists) is to just create a new one (and don't touch
the check box for the new one ;) ).

When you create a new project, it is possible simply to drag files and
folders from the old project to the new.

Another option is to edit the .tmproj file. If you open it with the
'tm' tool, it will open as text.