[TxMt] Installing tm

Robert Ullrey robert_ullrey at mac.com
Sat Apr 30 04:45:00 UTC 2005

I place the tm program in /Users/yourname/bin which means make a new folder named bin. You will have to then create .bashrc on /Users/yourname and add  PATH="~/bin"
EXPORT PATH
to the .bachrc file. You can make the file in TextMate.

Ott over at the codingmonkey's site (Subethaedit) has a subversion binary to install.