[TxMt] Bundles in b6

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Mon Apr 25 16:06:01 UTC 2005

At 3:32 PM +0200 4/25/05, Ollivier Robert wrote:
>Seeing that b6 was out although unofficially, I've downloaded it, moved
>away my ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate, put the svn checkout of the
>latest bundles in /Library/Application Support/TextMate/ and...
>
>nothing.

Here's something that bit me when I first installed. I checked out
everything, but only moved the Bundles into my /Library/Application
Support/TextMate folder. TM started but themes didn't work at all and
it bombed when I selected text. Turned out I forgot to move all the
other folders like Settings into that folder. That fixed all my
problems. Maybe yours is related?

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu