[TxMt] Feature request: Run commands on events

Robert M.Zigweid rzigweid at zigweid.net
Sun Apr 24 16:02:35 UTC 2005

+1 for hooks on events.

I posted recently about my modifications to the macro in Text
Utilities.  There's a 'Strip trailing spaces' command that is based
upon the selection.  I modified a copy of one to do the whole document
and gave it a hot key.  It's not perfect (I hate that it leaves the
whole document selected), but it's a work around for the moment.