[TxMt] Python bundle broken as of revision 637?

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Fri Apr 22 18:48:28 UTC 2005

On 22-04-2005 03:20, Tom Lazar wrote:
> On Apr 22, 2005, at 2:28 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>
>> I'd strongly suggest that people who use latest svn checkout either
>> follow the RSS feed or the textmate-dev mailing list -- these should
>> have indicated what was going on.
>

> fair enough. however, we (a.k.a. long time users of textmate on this
> list) should remember to mention that to any newcomers who we suggest
> checking out a bundle from the repository.

Sorry, it was my fault actually ;)
I cleaned out the whole bundle and redid most of it and thought, well,
while I'm at it, I might as well clean out the colors, most users who
check it out will have beta6, so they won't notice ;)

Anyway, if there's a new public version, you can be sure that Python is a
first class citizen as far as the syntax highlighting is concerted :)

Here's a teaser for you to make up for it..

<http://www.je-ju.net/~jeroen/images/PythonHighlight.pdf>

Jeroen.

--
            <http://www.je-ju.net/~jeroen/blog/>