[TxMt] Python bundle broken as of revision 637?

Tom Lazar tom at tomster.org
Fri Apr 22 01:20:49 UTC 2005

On Apr 22, 2005, at 2:28 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> I'd strongly suggest that people who use latest svn checkout either
> follow the RSS feed or the textmate-dev mailing list -- these should
> have indicated what was going on.

fair enough. however, we (a.k.a. long time users of textmate on this
list) should remember to mention that to any newcomers who we suggest
checking out a bundle from the repository.

also, I just read in the wiki: "If you're using beta 5, you may want to
hold out on doing a svn update." so i'm really not complaining ;-)

t.
--
Tom Lazar, http://tomster.org