[TxMt] Python bundle broken as of revision 637?

Tom Lazar tom at tomster.org
Thu Apr 21 23:38:08 UTC 2005

hello, is it just me, or is the Python bundle broken?

- I deleted ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate
- I deleted the Bundles directory inside TextMate.app
- I checked out svn/Bundles/trunk at /Library/Application\ Support/ and
created a symbolic link 'TextMate' to 'trunk' (it was the only way to
get the bundles recognize)

now, python source files are uncolored, eventhough the files are
correctyl recognized as Python code.

any ideas?

tom

p.s. thanks for the ^m command for markdown, whoever that was!
--
Tom Lazar, http://tomster.org