[TxMt] Print size

Raymond Brigleb ray at needmoredesigns.com
Sun Apr 10 21:05:53 UTC 2005

Hello,

Wanted to give my two cents about printing.

Using the same font as the document makes perfect sense, my only
request is to set the printing size, because everything I print out has
been far too big. That's all.

Otherwise, I think printing within TextMate is pretty good, but I can
certainly see how more options might be nice.

Best,
Raymond