[TxMt] Bug in XML Bundle

Robert M.Zigweid rzigweid at zigweid.net
Sun Apr 10 16:22:12 UTC 2005

I'm not sure if there is really a way to fix this or not, given the way
that the snippets work.  But the tag snippet (activated by default with
<-tab) appears to have a bug.

Actually it may be just a misconception on my part, but the problem is,
when I activate the snippet with <-tab, the general flow for me is to
type in the snippet name, and then the attributes, then tab to get at
the Text Node portion of the tag.  The problem is that the attributes
show up in the closing tag too.  I'm not sure if this is fixable or not
based upon the way that snippets work.  But it sure would be convenient
if the attributes didn't show up in the closing tag too.

Regards,

Robert M. Zigweid
Robert M. Zigweid                           rzigweid at zigweid.net
                                             http://rzigweid.zigweid.net