[TxMt] How to use the 'scope' parameter with Command Activiation?

Tom Lazar tom at tomster.org
Sat Apr 9 12:53:42 UTC 2005

I've searched the list and the help file, as well as checking pretty
much all available existing commands, but I couldn't find any
information or examples of how to use this field.

can anyone point me to some resource? or is this feature still dormant
and will only come to life in b6 or later?

I miss its functionality terribly ;-) I'm sure our lives will work out
much better, once it works and is adopted by the bundle maintainers to
restrict their keybindings (i.e. no more 'building xcode project' when
actually all I want to do is use a svn command).

best regards,

tom
--
Tom Lazar, http://tomster.org