[TxMt] HTML bundle & HTML usage ( Was: Input Patterns?)

Tom Lazar tom at tomster.org
Wed Apr 6 18:39:58 UTC 2005

On 05.04.2005, at 23:23, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Actually, there's a macro on ctrl-space that turns word + ctrl-space
> into <word></word> with caret in between. It's even smart enough to
> recognize br, hr, img etc. and will turn br + ctrl-space into <br />.

whoha, cool! somehow that one escaped me. that's a real productivity
enhancer for me, thanks!

Just one gripe: since it seems to use a selector for the word to the
left of the cursor/caret it doesn't pick up on tags with namespaces,
i.e. when doing Zope/Plone development and I need to create a tag like

<tal:define> I get tal:<define></define>

any chance on fixing that?

best regards,

tom

--