[TxMt] Input Patterns?

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Wed Apr 6 14:34:05 UTC 2005

At 10:46 AM +0200 4/6/05, Sune Foldager wrote:
>On 06-04-2005, at 03:25, David Lee wrote:
>
>>Is this IE / Mac we're talking about? If IE / win has a buggy css
>>implementation, they need to invent a new word for the mac version.
>
>At least I was talking about the Windows version, yes.

I was talking about both IE/Mac and IE/Win. When IE/Mac 5 first came
out, it was the best browser on the planet. Sad how it's fallen.

Anyway, the original point was a positive one: that when you write
for TM HTML output, you only have to worry about the quirks of
embedded Webkit and not all the IEs, etc.

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu