fullscreen (wasRE: [TxMt] Replace the drawer)

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 08:10:18 UTC 2005

On 6 Apr 2005, at 04:29, David Lee wrote:
> observe my penitent respect for threading!

My turn to say thank you ;-)

>  While we're on the topic of drawers & fullscreeniness  ...
> Any chance the editor could have a 'full screen' mode (ie, completely
> fullscreen like Firefox [F11 IIRC])?

This is sort of already possible, although I agree that it could be
improved further.  The way it works is like this:
1. In project drawer ctrl-click on a file and choose "Open <filename>
in a New Window"
2. Once opened in new window, click the green (maximize) widget in the
window bar, and behold the magic of a full screen window.

After that I use Cmd + [plus] (on numeric keypad) to increase the font
size in the doc and then lean right back in my comfy armchair with my
BT keyboard. Blissful coding, if I may say so. ;-)

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -