[TxMt] Light Text/Black Background?!?

Ben Jackson ben at incomumdesign.com
Tue Apr 5 22:22:26 UTC 2005

Don't know why I hadn't considered this before... my partner looked at
my screen today while I was coding some JS and said "Are you crazy?
You're going to ruin your eyes with that!" I did some cursory research
(read: Google) and found conflicting opinions on the subject... but most
seem to agree that black ground/light text is VERY bad for eyestrain.
Taking this under consideration, I'd like to change the defaults for the
JS bundle, but the prefs only allow for changing the defaults. How can I
do this, and does anyone have any *real* data about the above
considerations?

--
Ben Jackson
Diretor de Desenvolvimento