[TxMt] env variable to get all project files?

kumar mcmillan kmcmillan at leapfrogonline.com
Tue Apr 5 19:30:28 UTC 2005

I vaguely recall this question coming up but I wanted to re-emphasize
it.
There is currently no way for a command to operate on all files
contained in a project [or is there?].  there is TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY
but this is only a path to where <project>.tmbundle lives.  Allan do
you have plans for adding this soon?

Some motivations for such a request :
Another developer and I would like to work on some eclipse-style
refactoring tools [
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-ecref/ ] but there
would have to be a way to access all files in a project.  Also, the one
reason holding me back from using the Subversion bundle [almost]
exclusively is its inability to commit all files in a project.