[TxMt] HTML bundle & HTML usage ( Was: Input Patterns?)

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Tue Apr 5 14:32:52 UTC 2005

On 05-04-2005 15:39, Mats Persson wrote:
> However, and this is an important point. I am no regex expert, and I did
> the syntax files as an exercise in learning regex while doing something
> good for others. So I'm hoping that others would do the same in return.
> If you know how to improve it, please do so, or tell me how.

The reason this happens is that all the list of keywords in the syntax
file are surrounded by "word seperator" matches ("\\<" and "\\>").
If you remove them, or perhaps just the one matching end of word, then it
would match "keyword{" properly.

But IMO I think the space should be there...Code should be readable :)

Jeroen.

--
               "We apologize for the inconvenience"
            (See "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy")