[TxMt] HTML bundle & HTML usage ( Was: Input Patterns?)

max at machinate.org max at machinate.org
Tue Apr 5 14:17:51 UTC 2005

On 5 Apr 2005, at 14:39, Mats Persson wrote:

> 2. Is it not better to have the syntax cut off when your code is
> slightly wrong ?? Your code is still valid and working, but I -
> possibly anal-retentive as I am - prefer to have a space between key
> items, in this case the selector and the opening brace {.

I understand your reasoning, and have even started changing the way I
write css thanks to this 'bug' ; ). Maybe it is a bit harsh to stop
syntax highlighting on a code block because of personal preference
though. As for suggesting a fix, I'm pretty awful with regexes,
otherwise I might have suggested something.

Your html bundle is excellent, and its hard to think of any new things
you could add. ol and ul aren't in there, but this is presumably
because there are good ones in the outliner bundle. Maybe these could
be added to html to make it easy for people to find. Will try and help
with the others if I have some time.
Thanks again,
Max