[TxMt] bug in sql syntax bundle

Joakim Bodin joakim.bodin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 06:38:28 UTC 2005

On Apr 5, 2005 1:45 AM, Allan Odgaard <allan at macromates.com> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 2005, at 22:53, Lang Riley wrote:
>
> > Not sure who maintains the sql syntax bundle, and I would do it myself
> > if I had time right now, but the syntax highlighting breaks if a
> > comment that begins with '--' has a forward slash somewhere after that
> >  on the same line.  Very nice bundle otherwise.
>
> Can you give an example? I can't reproduce this.

Here is an example that breaks even if I only have a / inside the SQL:

SELECT a.payout_model, a.name, hits, signups,
rm_signups, (b.signups - b.rm_signups) AS pm_signups,
b.activations, b.has_deposited AS depositing_players,
(b.has_deposited / b.hits) AS conversion_rate

Everything after / b.hits get highlighted yellow until the next /

/Joakim Bodin

--
Joakim Bodin <joakim.bodin at gmail.com>
+46 (0) 73 - 67 37 455