[TxMt] Input Patterns?

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Mon Apr 4 18:06:20 UTC 2005

> The question is about input patterns, not tab triggers. Here's what I
> can find on the subject:

So .. does it sound like I could set up a snippet/something to act like it fires on a 'space' (instead of a tab-trigger)

For instance ... let's say for example I'd like to have the sequence 'br ' expand into <br /> ... now I just have a snippet set to 'br' and to expand from a tab trigger ... so instead of the tab triggering it, w/ the input sequence, the space will trigger it ...

Is that how it'd work?
Just curious ... that would be just devine ...

-steve