[TxMt] RegEx Tool

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Sat Apr 2 00:24:15 UTC 2005

I have that installed that but find  it quite lacking compared to the
built-ins in Komodo, KDevelop and even Eclipse. The interface design is
comparatively ill-considered and it just seemed to be slightly ...
broken feeling . Maybe its that it's geared up for python regexps and
I'm used to perl ones ; maybe its just not 100% yet. In either case I
don't use it.

Hopefully it will come along (or something else will).