[TxMt] Nagging Problems

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Apr 1 23:38:17 UTC 2005

On Apr 2, 2005, at 1:16, kumar mcmillan wrote:

> shift + cmd + right arrow selects the rest of line starting at your
> cursor.
> if you want to select the whole line:
> 1. cmd + left
> 2. shift + cmd + right
> [that of course could be turned into a macro mapped to your vi key
> sequence]

There's actually a key for this :) It used to be option-L, but it got
changed to cmd-shift-L (and in beta 6 there's also cmd-ctrl-L to select
a “real” line, ignoring soft wrap).

Though I think what Frank wants is e.g. clicking and releasing e.g.
ctrl, and then move the arrow up/down to have full lines selected
automatically.

What you (Frank) can do is use shift-up/down and afterwards press the
cmd-shift-L key to extend the selection to full lines. But I'll
consider the 'full line switch'.