[TxMt] document tabs redux / wish list

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Fri Apr 1 03:06:36 UTC 2005

Sorry about this; I think it's twice I've been chewed out for threading
before . I honestly thought I'd started a new one this time. Next time
for sure.

My apologies to Allan for misspelling his name too - It was 3.30 am or
so when i wrote this and I was well overdue for a nap.

Still i think they're good ideas, and some of them worth discussion.
Bad moods and basic table manners aside, do you have any reactions to
the content?