[TxMt] Re: Heuristic for smart typing pairs

Chris Jenkins chrisj at tribalddb.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 12:34:42 UTC 2004

Allan,

Thought you would like to know that my colleague at work is very happy with
the new auto-insert features in 1.02b1, I have even seen her use the
wrap-selection-in-quotes feature.

Well done.

Chris

DDB London - Effectiveness Agency of the Year
DDB Worldwide - Global Network of the Year

The Information given in the above email
and / or attachment is provided without warranty of
any kind, either expressed or implied on the part
of the writer or the Agency.