[TxMt] [TextMate] Help With Ruby Command

Kjell Olsen kjell at station11.net
Wed Oct 27 01:51:04 UTC 2004

Probably... Go into terminal and do _whereis ruby_ and put what it
gives you instead of just ruby.  Unless you installed ruby yourself It
should be in /usr/bin - that's where it comes with panther.  What
operating system do you have?

You could also put /usr/bin into your path:  add the lines:

PATH="$PATH:/usr/bin"
export PATH

to the .bashrc file within your home directory.  Add it if it doesn't
exist.